Archive for category General
After a loooong wait, Pocoro is finally available on iPhone !
You can find it on the store for only 2$
Hello every one.
The ADC2 is finally over, after weeks of nervous waiting.
Unfortunately, we did not make it to the top 3 casual games. No cash prize for us.
We ranked 5th, which is, after all, quite good for a first game !
The Pocoro team thanks all the reviewers.
Now we just hope that’ll make a bit of advertising to boost the sales which are still quite poor…
- 4 Player Reactor (ADC) – Speed tap on screen game. Not quite a challenger, poor graphics, a bit lame
- Blink – Fast Memory game, no fun, not addictive, annoying music but neat gfx
- Blockx 3D Pro (ADC2) – a 3D tetris- boring as hell , missing music, not cute, not appealing for girls or non-geek people
- Comeks Microphone Hero – Karaoke game – not my cup of tea ( definitely ) not working really well but seems ok if you like to sing in your phone.
- Decades – Kind of 3D columns. Nice gfx, really polished. Not really fan of the gfx and whole game style.
- Flick It! – Good puzzle game, but not really addictive and missing music and polishing
- Jelix – Tetris meets Pipe game. Nice game but miss polishing and a bit boring, could still be a challenger
- KUMPA – Tilt screen rolling ball game- Very polished, nice and addictive game, in pure popcap style
- Lucid ADC2 – Touch to avoid obstacles game. Nice little game – not very addictive but has cute gfx
- Mazeness – Another tilt puzzle game direct challenger to pocoro – nice gfx, missing music but is still quite good
- mPuzzle – no tested, but seems to be a lot of sudokus games
- N. American Conquest (ADC) – Pretty good turn strategy game – good gfx and music – probably winner if reviewers are geeks ! Could buy this one
- Nintaii – Roll a block to the exit – Very polished and addictive game – direct challenger for Pocoro !
- Pobs – Strategy board game, miss some polish, but quite simple and could be addictive as a reversi mixed with abalone.
- Seek ’n Spell – GPS game to gather letters. not tested
- Sketch Online – this one is really neat. An online drawing game. Simple, entertaining, well made. Could be a winner
- Sudoku Camera – Sudoku… what else ?
- Totemo – Puzzle game – So polished and addictive that it’ll probably be the winner.
- UrbanGolf light – Virtual something golf – did not manage to make it works… really nice polishing from what i saw
- What the Doodle!? (ADC2) – Another online drawing game. Works well, but sketch online is better.
Pocoro has been updated to version 1.2.
Here is the changelog:
-Full touch capable: if your device do not have a back or a menu key, you can now play to Pocoro with the new touch buttons.
-Random mode : 5 random levels with increasing difficulty has been added for unlimited fun !
-Level positionning: Levels list now remember your last played level and position itself at the right page.
Feel free to post a comment or send us your feedback @ : email@example.com
Have a nice game !
The ADC2, the world contest of applications on Android, is entering its second round.
We’re glad to announce you that Pocoro has been admitted with 19 others casual games:
- 4 Player Reactor (ADC)
- Blockx 3D Pro (ADC2)
- Comeks Microphone Hero
- Flick It!
- Lucid ADC2
- N. American Conquest (ADC)
- Seek ’n Spell
- Sketch Online
- Sudoku Camera
- UrbanGolf light
- What the Doodle!? (ADC2)
Unfortunately, developers can’t update their applications for this second round.
For a lot of us, since the submission in August, our applications have been updated with new content and, more important, bug fixes. The ADC2 version of those applications won’t be updated, and yes, Pocoro has been fixed a lot since it has been submitted…
Let’s hope that the judges will think about that while voting.
Happy voting for all of you and wish us good luck
Once again, i just released a new minor version of Pocoro.
This time it’s only a small fix of a graphical bug that could happen when switching from portrait/landscape.
Good update and have a nice game.
I received an email yesterday announcing me that Pocoro wins the second place of the Samsung Galaxy Contest ( already mentionned here ).
That’s a good point for us, as it’ll make a bit of free advertising ( yes… sales are currently really disappointing … )
We’re all hoping that we’ll have the same kind of good news for the ADC2
Just a few words,
I updated Pocoro to 1.1.2. Only minor changes, nothing worth to explain
The Pocoro team ( at least the 2 not shy members ) has been interviewed by Martin Russel for his website “This is Android Life”.
Pocoro on Android has been updated a few minutes ago.
This 1.1.1 version only correct a bug on level unlocking.
Additionnaly, the About screen shows the current version and Lite version shows a little ad before the menu.
Have fun !